1) What is the plant/animal/synthetic (specific plant, animal or chemical name) source for your (name of ingredient)? Be sure to ask this of EVERY inactive ingredient as well as the capsule.
2) What protein/amino acid is (mineral name if specified to be chelated) it chelated with?
3) How is the herb/fruit/vegetable dried and processed?
4) What is the plant/animal/synthetic (specific plant, animal or chemical name)source of the glycerin?
5) What is the plant/synthetic (specific plant or chemical name) source of the alcohol?
6) What is the process of combining the ingredients?
7) How is it packaged? Do they have a dry pack insert? What is the insert made of?
8) What do they clean the facility with?
9) Are there any other products made on the same line? What are they?
10) How do they clean between batches?
1) What is the growth medium?
2) What is it fed?
3) How is it dried?
4) How is it packaged? Do they have a dry pack insert? What is the insert made of?
5) What do they clean the facility with?
6) Are there any other products made on the same line? What are they?
7) How do they clean between batches?
1) Do you supplement your bees? No
2) Are there corn and/or soy fields in a five mile radius of your farm? No
3) Is your honey packaged in glass? Yes
4) How are your glasses cleaned and sterilized before packing? Hot water (if something else additional information is required)
5) What kind of honey do you make? Any raw unfiltered (if something else additional information is required)
1) What do you use to control weeds? Crop Cover
2) What do you use to control pests? Good bugs
3) What do you use to wash your produce? Water
4) What kind of gloves are used when harvesting? Are they powdered?
5) Are antibiotics used? No
6) Is Bt used? No
7) What is used to fertilize the ground? Most answers are acceptable except chemicals, and compost from corn, soy, and peanuts.
8) Is gassing used at any stage? No
9) Is waxing used at any stage? No
*Some may do fine with hydrogen peroxide washes and/or 100% neem sprays.
1) Are the animals brought to your facility live?
2) If salt is used, is it pure or does it have anti-caking agents?
3) Is the water filtered or softened? With what?
4) Is lactic acid, citric acid, or chlorine bleach solution used in processing?
5) Is oil used on the equipment? What kind?
6) How do you clean the facility? What products are used?
7) Are the bags made of a single compound (polystyrene)? Are there multiple layers? Are they coated with anything?
8) What kind of gloves are worn in the facility? Are gloves coated in anything?
9) Is a meat stamp used? Is it rubber/coated with anything? What type of ink is used (plant, animal, synthetic source)? Can it be omitted for a special order?
1) Are your pregnant and lactating mothers supplemented with grain? If so, which ones?
2) What are your animals fed during the winter months?
3) Are your animals supplemented in any way? If so, what do you use?
4) Is there any grain used to give incentive to the animal to move to different areas on the farm or to perform certain tasks such as milking or receiving an exam?
5) Which processor/s do you use?
6) Are your animals taken to that facility live?
7) Do you use antibiotics, steroids, or hormones in your herd?