1) Are your pregnant and lactating mothers supplemented with grain? If so, which ones?
2) What are your animals fed during the winter months?
3) Are your animals supplemented in any way? If so, what do you use?
4) Is there any grain used to give incentive to the animal to move to different areas on the farm or to perform certain tasks such as milking or receiving an exam?
5) Which processor/s do you use?
6) Are your animals taken to that facility live?
7) Do you use antibiotics, steroids, or hormones in your herd?